CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

♥~ Kim Hyun Joong ~♥



Kim Hyun Joong in the blog!!!!
hahahaha...

lup dup..lup dup..
alamak!!! hati ku da berdetar da nie!!!
oh no!!! no no no!!
xmungkin ak jatuh cinte!!
oh, jangan!!
NJ x nak!!
nonsen la this feeling!!

some one pls help me!!
NJ hate this feeling!!
OMG, it hard to deny it!!
Kim Hyun Joong, i have to confess my feeling to you..
KHJ , i really, really, really love u!!
i a big fan on you..
did u heard that?!!

hmm, i don't thing that u heard that..
never mind..
as long as you happy,
then i'm also happy..
no matter how i crazy on you, i know that it impossible for you to love me..


oh no..i'm really now!!
how can i really crush on you??
so stupid la NJ nie!!

but, it ok..i still can control it..
no matter how much i crush on you,
but Allah is still number one in my heart la KHJ!!
hahahaha..

xpe la kalo x dpt KHJ po, sal kan my future husband
hndsome like you pon ok je..
huhuhu..
*berangan le plak




KHJ, if one day you change you minds to accept me,
just tell me ok!!
i'll be waiting for you!!
hahaha~~



my heart only for u babe!!












•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`• Kim Hyun Joong •´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
Click HERE for more information!!


0 comments: