CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Today is My Birthday !!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


hello brothers n sisters!!!
ha, nie dah solat subuh blom??
ha, kalau blom pi solat dlu!!
sekeh pale br tau..
hahaha..


TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!
yeappyyy!!


ahh, my 20th brthday arrived!!
HAppy Birthday to Myself!!haha
i started dream that i get alot of present!! wah, sound nice!!

so, what's my feeling of turning into 20??
hm,, lets me check first..hahah
wokeyh, first of all, i feel excited and at the same time
i feel a bit sad ;(..
why?? i'm excited bcse it's my birthday of course
and its the first time my age begins with digit 2!!
and i feel sad bcse its a sign of getting older and older ;(
poor me!! but, it ok.. that a normal fenomena right.
u guys also will face it ..
just wait ur turn.it will comes!! (with a crazy tone)
hahahahha!!!

ha, before i'm forgot,
a million of thanks to my friends for my birthday wishes!!
love u guys alot!!
'' friends '' mean my close friends, fb friends, twitter friends and of course to who ever that wish my birthday!! thank again guys..
u guys super duper awesome friends!!

ha, NJ nak mentio name nie ---> RAIHAN JAMANI!!
seriously terharu!! sangat2 terharu!!
u make me feel like i'm a princess today!!
sukran.. sukran.. n sukran for the birthday post!!
love u la Raihan..
insyaAllah, if i'm not busy, i want to meet u dear..
always pray for my goodness ye Raihan !! ;)




Happy birthday to myself once again!!
i'm happy for turning into 20!!
Alhamdulillah.
may Allah always bless me!!







1 comments:

raihanjamani said...

najlaa,,
love u too because of Allah.
more and more.

xde ape yg mampu raihan bagi kecuali menjadikan diri ini sebagai kawan kamu. :)
ukhwah fillah my sweetie.